Sledge Hammer!!! | Home Theater Forum

Sledge Hammer is a TV show that ran in the mid 80's for two seasons. It's easily one of the funniest shows ever created.

Do you want Sledge Hammer on DVD ? | Home Theater Forum

The creator/producer Alan Spencer is trying to swing a release of Sledge Hammer on DVD. It's early days and at the moment he's just trying ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

With the upcoming release of "Sledge Hammer", a question arises...

Home Theater Forum Forum Help and Feedback Testing Home Theater Forum Meets ... hammer and is what the idea for sledge hammer is "borrowed" from.

Shows you think deserved one more season | Page 11

Home Theater Forum Forum Help and Feedback Testing Home Theater Forum Meets ... Sledge Hammer!" was mercilessly bounced ... Sledge Hammer". Inside ...

A slight audio problem with 'SLEDGE HAMMER! Season 2'. | Home ...

I just bought this the other day, and I noticed that on some episodes, not all, but some, the dialogue is very soft and low. This forces me to turn my...

Sledge Hammer! (1986-1988) - Blu-ray Forum

Home Theater, Home Theater General Discussion, HTiB (all-in-one systems), Car Audio and Video, Home Theater Construction, Home Theater Galleries ...

Does anyone remember that hilarious cop show 'SLEDGE HAMMER ...

It starred David Rashe as a Dirty Harry type cop who loved excessive violence and slept with his 44 magnum on the pillow next to him.

Sledge Hammer on DVD! | Other Media - RPGnet Forums

Sledge Hammer on DVD! Thread starter ... Basically, it's an 80s TV show that didn't ... Forum icons by Delapouite, Lorc, and Viscious Speed ...

Sledge Hammer | TiVo Community Forum

Anyone else remember Sledge Hammer? Was great ... TV he turned around shot TV. Save Share. Reply ... Come join the discussion about programming, streaming, content, ...

Movie Theater - Sledge Hammer! | Sniper's Hide Forum

Movie Theater Sledge Hammer! Thread starter hermosabeach; Start date Jul 11, 2019 · Forums · Team Room · The Bear Pit. hermosabeach.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024